2011年1月8日星期六

Stanford (XX)


It is with feelings of anxiety and returned to the bedroom, looking at the small room superior to their own way, I do not know what she said to me, but I have to dodge her unconscious eyes, as she approached, My pace gradually stepped back. She looked scared of me, smiling.
How? Afraid of me?
No
I stopped, stood the bedroom door. Then she came up to me, "popping" sound down, I am with the sound, shocked the whole person there. Stroking from his left cheek, slightly hot, with a burst of pain struck. Her little good, even gave me a slap in the face. This is something I never expected this time, the bedroom door was full of many onlookers, she directed at the door shouting:
Xin Son, you're a shameless. I do not like you later friend!
Then she pretended to cry like grievances, the whole body slowly squat down, crying with her head in his hands. We are surprised at us, someone to speak: This is how be the gucci?
Do not know ah! Usually the two have been good to see them, now how to be like this?
Small gifted slowly stood up, tears by hand wiping his face, and then approached me, pointing me tell you that:
Son Hing, I have been to you as best friends. How could you do more than me?
I, somehow have to state. We have looked at me curiously, and asked the small advantages: it is how?
She, Shen Xin, I have been her best friend as a result ......
How the results?
You still ask her!
We have to look uniform to me and asked with: in the end how is it? What did you do?
I have nothing to do ah!
Small superior listening my answer, they began to cry. Growled the voice was hoarse: Xin son, how could you? Do not admit it!
I really did not do anything ah!
Said no, you last night with my boyfriend spent the night in the hotel, and said do not do anything. How do you worthy of me?
So saying, he cries even more excellent big. We all started looking at me with strange eyes, and then talking about it for me:
Xin son, did not think ah! I did not expect! See you are quiet on weekdays, and did not expect things to even start this. Even his best friend's boyfriend slept.
What ah? Freeze said you all!
Little excellent excuse to listen to me, and began to speak:
Son Hing, I saw you with him out of a room from the hotel, which Is also not a fake?
Little good, really not what you think like that.
I cried, we began to call me. I hate those languages, because I am innocent. In all of the force, I am from the bedroom to pack his things, and then took the bags and leave the school, returned to the father's house. Take the luggage upstairs, I sat down on the bed in the room, I cried. Why? Why does not anyone believe me? School classes, I can not go on, the whole week, I shut myself at home. Weekend, I went downstairs to the kitchen fridge to get something to eat, hear the sound of the door was knocked on the door, and then scrape together the kitchen to the door, open the door to look, Xi Zhou. I looked haggard look, his hand touching my face. Then too uncomfortable saying:
Xin sub, sorry! Because of me, she is such a small gifted to you.
Zhou Xi, since we do not see it!
Son Hing

I have a will shut the door in the face in front of Xi Zhou, indefinitely at this point I have tears streaming down. I do not know what kind of attitude to deal with him. I, good wronged. Feels like the world is a lie, has been the people closest to me, a small excellent, puts me at the moment shut out, think of me as the enemy. And I really did not do anything. Why Trust is so very vulnerable? Why I thought I would be a good person, but one of the lies to deceive me? Footsteps outside the door away, I know, even if I like him is another. But now we can only do strangers, for small advantages.
After two weeks of school holidays, and is about to begin the practice of life, I go outside in accordance with the arrangements for the school internships, That's good, you can no longer be in touch with them. Including the need to see small advantages, and I feel glad, I'm not yet over holidays, to have begun luggage ready. During this time, since the last thing, I've never had contact with the small advantages. Xi Zhou has always called me, but I have been hung up directly, he also sent the information to me, that little priority is vexatious, no contact between them before, said he likes me, no matter how long He would wait for me. I sent messages to tell him that I'm going to do internships abroad, and he asked me if I did not mean dodging them. I do not have to answer, in some cases, the outcome has been written very clearly, I do not think I need to answer, because I do not want to unnecessarily have to struggle, hurt, do not want to hurt.
At the station, I left there, but I am not willing to leave. Here, I have never left the city for me was actually so very reluctantly, I began to hesitate, took a deep breath. I thought: I should go there with my dad told my father the individual it! Do not want to have regrets leaving, and then I took a taxi to his father's grave, with their father told a different.
Dad, Son Hing want to leave here, go overseas over a period of life, do not blame me, okay? I will come back to see my father, here's all I wanted to draw the line, do not want to and here You Guage out. Once had, where I had happy, then, here gave me pain. So, I want to go to a strange city to start a new life. I thought.
When I turned to want to leave when he met him. That in my life who suddenly disappeared, like the lost gucci bags, and when he looked at me, I stupid. He came up to embrace me, but I pushed him. There is no reason, and I ran, I do not want to see him, who had thought long forgotten, but it appears at this time.
Son Hing
He called me back, I stopped. Once again my tears dripping down.
Why are you again?
I cried, hoarseness gotta talk to him.
Sorry, Xin son.
He will hold me in his arms, I did not pushed him again.
Why is the end of the entrance, you suddenly disappeared?
I ........ I went to university overseas
Why do not you tell me?
I do not want to leave while I make you sad
Do you go away What would I not sad?
Sorry!
Hey why are you back?
I'll pick you
Pick me up?
Where your internship is in my company.
What?
I told the school that you go to my internship there.

没有评论:

发表评论