2011年1月19日星期三

A man of love at different ages sentiment

9 years
Allow me to copy the language of his job.
I pulled her little mistake she did not tell the teacher.
I used by the rubber - do not lend to other boys use.
I gave her a Valentine's Day card she quietly took it.
Every Friday afternoon I took her home, on the road to buy ice cream, eat together.
Forever!
18
Beautiful flower.
With her into the pool, next to the boy will see red eyes, nose and choking water. Tulip.
I believe love at first sight.
Instant noodles can be soaked.
Attend night dance never Hanlei.
Summer skirts to cover the underwear.
Will be aloud to listen to my jokes. 
Send her gucci handbags.
Themselves most of the pocket money.
Consider themselves to be computer and linear algebra - better to pass.
Seemed quiet in front of my parents.
Not in front of my face and the other boys to finalize an appointment date.
Little jealous.
Little cry.
Hit my ears, Shoujin lighter.
I remember my birthday.
Do not old together.
Do not want to get married.
30
Smart.
No longer have holes in jeans.
After the uninstall is still very beautiful.
Elegant and generous, my colleagues and friends like her.
Good at listening.
I joke that she would smile.
For I remember my mother's birthday.
Respect for me, give me life and thinking space.
Do not be too sensitive for my Aventure ... ...
Help me buy ties and shirts.
A mood to do a few dishes over the weekend, open a bottle of wine.
That for the love, understanding is more important than passion.
Occasionally give me a good job recommendation.
Economic independence, but do not earn much more than I do.
Some people recover, but it does not seem too boyfriend.
Do not expect me to be Heroes and millionaires.
Does not require the old together.
Like children.
45
Health.
Fairly nice dress to wear.
Occasionally, I resist - such as wedding anniversary when we when a 10-floor restaurant will be, and that building there's no elevator.
Occasionally do not nag.
Occasionally I speak.
Allow me to tell jokes.
High school students called her the way aunt, not her grandmother.
See my secretary short skirt, but it will not buy eight thousand earrings.
Children to summer camp, she will remember to buy back for me to eat fast food.
Pretended not to see my belly bulge.
I buy underwear and quit sugar.
I forgot her birthday she was not angry.
Angry without breaking things.
If someone writes a love letter to her, I would like her happy!
Surface than concern for my payroll check.
Not force me back to the weekend with her family to celebrate the Family Day Mothers.
Allow me to go fishing with a group of male friends, because she would also like to go dancing with a group of female friends.
65
Not long beard.
There are two breasts.
Wear my T shirt is never too small.
Let me wipe her little granddaughter and gas when the attitude is.
I did eat her meal. 
Bring the gucci bags for her.
I tell a joke a few times she would laugh.
Do not watch TV snoring.
When she was not watching TV I can watch the football.
Remind me to take medicine every day.
Speaking of my 30 years ago is no longer angry Aventure.
Remember our pension and insurance number.
Dinner poured me a small cup of wine.
I once peed pants, she did not hit me with a walking stick.
Always together.
80 years old
Alive.
I remember who I am.
... ... Forever.

没有评论:

发表评论