2011年1月4日星期二

Mother to the first part (32)


Yu Huaqing has Jijiwaiwai
's when the big hand side, the appliance of all that, TV refrigerator, washing machine microwave sterilizer what drinking fountains, but also comes with a more than four thousand block of Simmons, plus a million red envelopes, so that He Lin ordered a milky white hands furniture.

April 17, the two together into the Civil Affairs Bureau, spent seventy-eight'll receive a certificate.

Oh, and finally enter into the channel threshold, and later had to be protected by law. But this moment did not too much excitement, no imagination so excited, but somewhat surprised: the original simple ah! Fortunately, there is a simple back: the feast. Two decided to give a feast day to live together again, further restraint a few days, the more restrained the heart grow fonder, the more beautiful that day, ecstasy.

He Lin wives are excited to learn of the Road: gentle, industrious, housekeeping and so on. Xiaoya from a good friend's wedding in a number of lessons, she prayed:

First, that day, whether she was wearing a pure moving white, or dressed in an elegant red dress, the most beautiful and charming are the focus of the most touching;

Second, the ring! Ring can not be the slightest mistake, ah, or else to kill the king Chuanzhi, Oh;

Third, the mother adult, not afraid of her more than words, would say, to say Do not toast shade her face, to give point face;

Fourth, aunt to put away the guns, eight earthquakes do not like fire to any person;

Fifth, you guests can be satisfied with the return, the prince and the princess began a happy life ... ...

This world class home, met friends xiaoya unhappy. He Lin was shocked, just married six months of the bride why deep-set eyes, knitted brows wrinkled into a knot it? Two to the UCC Office, Xiaoya sighed: "Do not bless the marriage by their families is really a nightmare ah!"

"How, you mother is still the same face you see?"

"Oh, how the world had such evil mother role? Really sick of her!"

"Hey, your husband and not pop out of rock crevices, we will also have the opportunity to become her mother ... ..."

"But I do not pop out from the rock gucci handbags!"

"Of course you are not you, let your mother hear the beat you ass friends." He Lin utter a pair of lovely dreamy eyes quietly looked at Liu Xiaoya.

Xiaoya sighed, "I was married as happy as you have an infinite along - of course different, Chuan-zhi this person well, you are far away from your husband's family, much of Hong almost smell ah, do not mix together, so for you are calm and happy life. I count - fell into the dust in a piece of tofu, not blowing, it may not play, watched bad. woman as care of me like a Queen Mother, and I like his mother into the box of the mouse, that personal freedom does not. morning, three people to do first breakfast together to go to work, at noon'd eat in the hotel at night to go back three of the dinner to be done, often have to wait until ten o'clock to eat, her husband overtime ah, come back late, I empty every night. "and then open the package, revealing a corner of the cake," Recent scholarship smart, secretly put up, secretly eat, you will not be hungry crazy. "

Inhaled He Lin Liang Qi, "You're a small daughter back to the era of the old society now?"

"All this can be considered the value of doing, and her husband love me depressed is depressing the point, think of my good husband, good things behind another apology and compensation, lost shoes, clothes and what compensation, these grievances are nothing now. "

"Ah, right, her husband's most important!"

"Remember it, He Lin, married and not married to a person, but to marry his family. But my family can be considered simple, not seven Regardless of eight aunt's."

How these words so familiar?

"Why do not you grandmother moved to her old house go? Non-crowded together with you?"

"It does stick her son, how could go? Finally trained people say how can a turtle to me to enjoy it? I see a little bit sick!"

Metamorphosis, two words jump scare He Lin, "would not it? Your mother had heart disease?"

"No illness can deliberately swapped my husband's wedding ring? Out so ugly."

"Well, originally, I thought I was wrong. You crooked eye mother gone?" But He Lin was comforting her, "your husband is good for you is the most important, do not control the other."

"How to live in a break under the eaves had contact? He Lin, do me a favor, it would not be appropriate for me only you." Xiaoya out pen and paper from the bag, the surface on file sharing, "to write, last year In September, one month before I got married to you borrowed a million units, oh, fifteen thousand - when I organized the banquet are. Now you're getting married, I have to pay you the money, right Your money really be so out of elements! to mean that you write clearly on the line. "

Lin He wondered: "Why?"

"I married the first month's salary to the negative card let her mother passed, said to be kept for us, let us spend money. I was stupid, in order to please her, did not say anything. After the old witch, her monthly I have three hundred pocket money, to her son, five hundred, because I earn less! result is of course not, like buying sanitary napkins, underwear such a trivial matter, I have to report to the old witch, special approval, and then thirty, fifty to a ! "

He Lin listen to silly, and stammered: "You do not have to spend their own money free, is not your mother Na Zhaoqian mortgage advance to you also?"

"I hope this is it. But my family has been in the normal progress of the past six months the mortgage and nearly three thousand per month, no more also. I am more than six thousand a month, my husband a little more than ten thousand. A few days ago my mom sick, I did not even go back and look at the money. eightieth birthday a few days my grandfather, my only granddaughter how have said about it! So you write an IOU for it, I went back to the old woman died
向那to, get to be a two-month salary to come back ah! is my own earned, but not her son! "

He Linming white, as appropriate a moment, kindly said: "The twenty thousand to write it, after you are off point, more pocket money."

Xiaoya wound, "Well, to write twenty thousand, and let the old lady out of the blood, heart, look at the needle!"

"No blood, I come to discuss!"

"Rest assured, my strengths and weaknesses of the Queen Mother this person is a good face."

Borrowing section

September 25, 2003, Liu Xiaoya He Lin preparation for the wedding to borrow twenty thousand yuan hereby. In duplicate, Trinidad as evidence.

Borrower:

Then Xiaoya solemnly behind the borrower's signed his name, in duplicate, one for the certificate to get their own, first to go.

"This is not really ah, not in real time with a pile of money to come to me child, no matter how high we can not hold that the conduct took to reach."

"Drop dead! I'm poor now his mother was crazy, you want to force me to jump right to ask for it."

A pair of friends to split up, pulling in earnest xiaoya He Lin's hand and said: "Marriage really is not quite so good, half angel, half devil, her mother is definitely an important factor, settle her in-laws, the other half of the Devil has become angel. do not begin to fall into a passive, like me, many things are asked for it, wishful thinking is the most stupid most naive. look out for themselves. "

He Lin heart: I'm not stupid enough to pay the card to the mother too! I will not eat every day until ten at night, no food to eat he turned back to her house, or to rub aunt house to eat, never hungry!

12.

Placed banquet few days ago, my husband had come to a few reinforced platoon, the old lady, big Boge Wang Chuanxiang, big aunt Wang Qingxia, Chuan-zhi's Uncle two large Jinzi two Jinzi uncle, nephew, niece, three of the old lady , plus the girl strokes Chuanxiang brother, the son of Qingxia gained, there is a do not know the child, the only son of an old gucci bags, on the fourth grade, have to look at Tiananmen Square in Beijing, leave ran out.

No place to live, Yu Huaqing keep pressing her husband to find the hotel, his son has the ability not it? His son to resolve.

Chuan Chi Wang also anxious, and not have to swing back to the village a wine? Why so many people still come? The old lady said: "Everyone knows I son is now the central government, and are thought to complacent light, to see Tiananmen Square and Chairman Mao. Like you two uncle, Jin Zi, either in this life because there is a nephew to have a skill , how can I take a trip to Beijing! "

没有评论:

发表评论