2011年1月7日星期五

Laughing cheers


Hongjie over there sitting next to people who are often advised to eat this, eat that, and sometimes to others directly Dongkuai bowl folder. She did not watch the disc ripped Shredded chicken, seasoned the chicken pieces, and dig into one of the oldest chicken to bowl a folder. I do not know who saw the details.
"The boss can be really happy Yeah, fast food to mouth into it!"
"Hongjie folder to the boss had a chicken, is not what is moral!"
I heard these words, the interface to: "Hongjie chicken a folder to the boss? Oh, I know, she is cheating the boss wanted to chant!" You laugh.
"Wang Jiangheng, so many meat dishes also nor can it block your mouth, you look at your side, you do not tell others what folders a la carte!"
"Oh, oh, I have kind of forgotten, and I will take good care of the people here!" He finished, I pulled another chicken tucked into a bowl Zhang Ye. We saw this situation, they began to laugh, Zhang Ye is a great embarrassment, when the face flushed, but did not refuse.
"Oh, Wang Jiangheng, you turned out to be ulterior motives Oh! Also like people cheating you?" Hongjie have reason not to let anyone.
"Hongjie Hongjie", I quickly wink to her, let her talk less two, and quickly change topic, to avoid embarrassment Zhang Ye. "I Zhulao Tai and Hongjie a lovely baby, children and grandchildren!" I picked up my glass to toast the boss and Hongjie.
"Pooh, I think you are a big drink!" Hongjie scolded.
See me one to drink, they also expressed a bit. I stole a glance looked back Zhang Ye, Zhang Ye do not see any abnormal reaction, his face as usual, and also eating a mouthful of chicken, I suddenly coursing through my heart, it appears that the ultimate goal of the networking dinner is reached !
Three drinks over food flavors, I propose to: "Let's play the game?"
"What game to play?"
"Frog diving splash to play this game, it has another name, the gucci handbags around!"
"Then you talk about rules of the game."
"Is the beginning of a person, this person said: a frog, the second person next to him said: diving, and a third said: thump, and the fourth said: two frogs, a fifth said: diving, the sixth man said : thump, seventh person also said: thump, the eighth person to say: three frogs. that a few people said a few frogs to several more thump. to the frog splash after five automatic cycle to a frog. play process, who said the wrong, who fined a small cup of wine. "
A play on the game, a wine on the table suddenly laughing, some people keep up with times, but some people respond to, and some people are always more of a thump, some people say the wrong of a hurry. For a time we laugh is laughter, off their feet.
Zhang Ye also very into play, only to be caught again. I was arrested five times, mainly because the situation has led, or, absent-minded, every time I said something wrong was Monastic, Zhang Ye are smiling from ear to ear.
Happy time is always short, the time soon to the 22 o'clock at night. Li Li first to remind everyone, we see time is late, for safety reasons, we prepare dormitory. At this time, ranks the fourth, Five, Seven said not to drink well, three of them stayed on to fight. Five today seems a good drink and drink and down, he really does not drink spit uncomfortable Sharansky, is estimated at night but also the "Golden harboring Johnson" the.
We have a pedestrian out of the hotel, go in the direction to the school. One out, was surprised to see disc-like bright, silvery moonlight earth, everything under the moonlight to show the beauty of a vague and soft. We all have Jiuzhuo know my intentions, so they all go in twos and threes in the front, and I and Zhang Ye team fell two behind. Counsel who may be strong wine Daner, the stimulation of alcohol brain I felt very excited.
"Today the moon is so beautiful it!" I said.
"Yes, today has fifteen full moon night of the Lunar Yeah!" Zhang Ye replied.
"It's: the first month on the Liu Shao, Renyuehuanghun after it!" I immediately poetry sentence.
"Oh, the moon early to mid-air, how can you say that Liu Shao head?"
"That is: no Qian Chen Jiang Tianyi color Bright, bright sky lonely wheel."
"Yes there is no river, only the majestic Great stands in the north of Castle Peak."
"Moon the Tianshan Mountains, between the vast sea of clouds."
"There is no vast sea of clouds Yeah, only a few clouds, the moon is not obscured by clouds!"
"Dark pool on the sand, and birds, clouds broken flowers Nongying months."
"No bird month, only the road on both sides of the pine trees."
"Bamboos, clear mountains high."
"So beautiful scenery, make a wish!"
"Tangshan Tangshan, Trinidad new moon!"
"Wang Jiangheng, ah you really amazing, in fact, the poem you just back and I have learned, but I do not improvise like you to come in handy."
"I no he is just wonderful mouth by chance."
"Oh, did not think you respect the poem is still very accomplished!"
Zhang Ye praise me for a powerful and accomplished a lot at once let me clear that he might Lie Lie Hu, boasting leg area is still relatively strong, but the real time to the final exam often are struggling in the 60-70 range, which only look at grades It is Nabuchushou. Zhang Ye such a boast I would and I was very uncomfortable.
"What I do not really powerful, it touches you talented woman in our class, examinations are often occupy the top three, I think you should help students behind Oh my!"
"Oh, in this exam-oriented education, background, although your grade point average, but I believe you are very talented people!"
She spoke, had gone to their quarters Zhang Ye, Zhang Ye and I waved goodbye,
"Good-bye, Zhang Ye."
"Good-bye, Wang Jiangheng."
"At night I dream sweet dreams ... ... a dream!"
"Oh, I do not want nightmares, night!"
Back to the hostel I'm still in a state of excitement with her arm around the shoulders of the boss, with the tone Fan Wei said: "Boss, thank you and your gucci bags!" The boss said: "For what are all brothers kiss!" I am a lying in bed, my mind recalled Zhang Ye eat and talk just now, and the situation, he felt a sick heart, who is also comfortable. Mencius said: food color, sex also. Is Bangladesh the old saints, like me, and admire the girl long after eating a meal to issue such a gluttonous feast of emotion, the words of the sage is the classic Yes.
Quickly turn off the lights when the fourth of Five Seven said back, arms around one by one, threw the fans almond eyes. Five bed next to me specifically to put a basin, loudly remind him to go out into the bowl, spit spit, but the Five've had crooked eyes oblique mouth, the mouth surface is also something I do not know the hum. Fourth of a dormitory have to pull us back to play mahjong, we all feel like vomiting his face, a short while, youngest son lying on his desk and fell asleep. It occurred to me there are things to do tomorrow morning, up on the alarm clock, bed rest.

没有评论:

发表评论