2010年12月12日星期日

(X) dressed (12)


I recovered, returned to the sum of Li Mao-Lin at the table.
"To speak of the devil! Chaosisi to sit, just the total forest is in recognition of you, that your analysis is quite in place, gave him some advice too!"
"No, I looked around my colleagues but also friends who only think of very immature ... ..." do not know how, I just like the use of their brains work, not very good at that and all kinds of people like Kerry Hui to deal with, maybe I was a labor life from me ... ...
"Miss Xin too modest! Director also told me that you have strongly recommended that the planning activities you've done quite well too! I have and she said, the field activities to assure you I am responsible for it! Later you had better bother you much trouble! "So, Lee Mao-sister have been implemented released their activities? I was pleasantly surprised to think.
"I will do my ability to talk to you more with the total forest, for the activities held there neat!"
"Sisi ah, yes, I've just always said, and Lin I mentioned to you last proposal is based on the total forest are very familiar with the IT sector,
you send others gucci hangbags as gift . there is the resources that we have a strong media, the advertising industry, start with these industries start to do a road show in Chongqing program out. "
"You just can not miss Xin your ideas and I say this ah! You too have reservations about it!" Lin looked at me with total deep, but with the judgments of smiling at me.
"I'm not sure ... ... I do not know the idea is not feasible to ... ..." I stammered, Li Mao did not think such a sister to the idea that he would accept, it seems I was too much for their own judgments conservative.
"There is a thing in mind, will you be more exchange of know Well," said Li Mao sister cheerfully, "Sisi ah man is more cautious, afraid of the requirements of the total forest sub-ideas. Sisi, later you can directly with the Forest Forest Corporation, there are always more exchanges Well colleagues, young people do not worry so much ... ... the total forest, You give us lots of advice and recommendations Sisi, so as to better interaction between the two sides! is not it? "
Seeing Lee Mao-driven sister, basically have the prospect of a solution file thing, my heart relax. And discuss some details of the total forest, the basically finalized the conference theme: the more than a few industry as a conference blueprint and layout of the three scenes to push the first wave of the main segments.
Complex and a sense of technology IT industry, complex and responsible journalism, a sense of messy and creative advertising industry, they are relatively social elite artistic taste, more emphasis on form and logical sense of being a group of people, so for group of people in their venue, marketing and promotion needs to be refined way of the division, brand marketing strategy are different.
As for what is the difference, which means also need to follow-up we need to make further analysis. We successfully newspaper ads at least 10 million shares get our hands on, there are at least 10 million implementation costs need to conference with each other's planning department, executive department for further consultations.
I remember that after the conclusion of customer appreciation is already 12:30, I was humming a little song, carrying a pot of appreciation will be presented narcissi home.
"Hitodo and white,
and gucci shoes not ask for much, just a pot of water, and do not care about the life is short, do not care about the blade trauma, do not care about the cold caustic, and always tried to stay, bringing the greenery and fragrance. But the myth of Narcissus in the West narcissistic self-pity is a style that narcissists mostly calm, good taste, and know how to treat yourself ... ... "these words printed on a bookmark-sized brown paper, tied with a red string like a birthday cake Narcissus box. The next morning, I saw it take off when the commonly used bookmarks.

没有评论:

发表评论