2010年12月25日星期六

Gibbous (10)

Lin twilight roll up my arm: "now and ready now, while you join us together before winter time bar, also called the Yun cool."
In fact, I do not want to eat buffet, but all came to see their high spirits one by one, I do not say the words of some disappointment.
Five people around a table bites, Lin twilight love salmon sashimi, Du Yun seeking help cool peel the shell steamed crabs, grilled fish is extremely loving care to find the words far looked to one side in front of me in addition to stamp out a share of hawthorn cake smashes addition, there is no contribution.
He could not help quietly asked me: "At first micro-, how do you?"
I looked at him blankly, ah, how do I it? I did not realize that in a trance. The next second, I saw him frowning, eyes that do not know some things, like patience, but also like the utmost to restrain their impatience.
This made me suddenly found between the body Ruzhui icehouse.
Like a beautiful fruit, a layer break apart by a layer of the gucci, gradually, revealing the ugly core.
Lin asked twilight enraptured us: "If you have men and women friends, marriage, you will go to their wedding?"
According to my understanding of her, the problem is supposed to pave the way she going to say it, but the other three people did really seriously think about this hypothesis, Jun cool as appropriate a moment, smiled and find Du said: "In the future if you married someone else, I hope I go? "
DU Search smiled: "It is not here, I'm afraid you are carrying a gas tank to."
Gu is also very much with the words said to me: "If you marry, do not marry someone else, not to marry me ... ..."
In fact, we all know, this is only his joke, but perhaps a few years ahead of me into menopause, I not only do not feel funny, but very angry: "Do not worry, death will not marry you!"
This outburst, Gu speech much like an instant smile on his face was frozen, the next three also revealed an awkward look, suddenly no one say anything bad.
See the atmosphere so embarrassed, I am sorry, stability, emotional speech after I did not see much expression, can only be cowardly head down, whispered words: "Sorry, I go to the bathroom."
Out of step, behind the forest twilight heard loud and hearty, said: "That day I received an invitation to call told him that I had ready wreath, and I did not want his mother to attend your wedding, I just want to participate in your funeral ... ... "
They were all laughing.
That laughter is not me.
In the bathroom, I rushed to my face with cold water, looked up and looked himself in the mirror.
Heart had a small voice asked, Song Wei, are you happy?
I look in the mirror I do not know what to do, the former seem to have been the clearest pupil shrouded in a thin layer of fog.
Suddenly, my dizziness, blurred vision, hearing voices, amblyopia, dry mouth, burning both lungs.
I do not know how out of the toilet back in situ, their voices suddenly far away suddenly near, until the bitter cold Yun gave me a pinch, I was in the state from this unexamined wake everyone's face looked around all such a long interval.
Gu Yuan took me aside speech asked me recently how in the end you had?
My face reflected in his pupil, this is my beloved boy.
Suddenly my heart cry laments, Gu speech far, all these years, my nearest to you, the furthest away from me and you.
Yes ah, how was I in the end? I also want to ask him: Why do I only see you, you will want to cry ... ah ... very strange
Till the box was sitting, I try to behave a little teamwork, so cool in the forest twilight and Jun rushing song when I pretend to want to get involved, but pretended enthusiasm and passion from the heart or in the end not the same, but later I felt very hypocritical, this speech is far to go and sat down next to.
His eyes were staring at the screen, but the hands outstretched Lanzhu my shoulder, I was the one advantage of the opportunity to pull him clinging to the last one, that familiar smell of him before I have been all the impetuous subsided, I held his hand, in a very loud very loud music, I hear my own heart.
Get down in my ear he said, do not worry, I will not go to someone else, you have good point.
I lie quietly on his knee, did not say nothing.
Du Yun cool look to take advantage of the twilight with the forest to the supermarket to grab snacks, when wheat drink called the speech I wanted to go far along, but find patted my shoulder Du, smiled, and motioned me to not be necessary.
Du far to find words with the same words all day long wearing away of the face grinning face, looks a cloud between the sun always happy, always find a touch of Elsie, even laugh is also very subtle, I have secretly told Yun cool, I think that DU is the kind of search even have to find someone to faint people a clean place.
But perhaps because he's laughing too hard won, so the more people feel warm.
Watched him head down off the balcony door look, I sincerely am glad for the cool Yun.
Fortunately, Fortunately, there Mrs I would like to find, otherwise, the poor how to do cool Yun.
Yun's mother run cool all the formalities before leaving the country to school saw her, when I open the dormitory door suddenly stunned, and Yun face is a cool look indifferent and alienated, even though her mother's eyes filled with tears.
I pretended to clear the table of silence to minimize their presence, so that unscrupulous mother and chat, but all the way to stop each other in the unfamiliar words and polite and told me this onlooker could not help but feel sad.
His mother was not satisfied with the environment of the hostel, which also pick point problems, there are not too pleasing to the eye to see, the end, her voice, there are genuine concerns: "Jun cool, do not rent apartments to live in it."
Jun cool smile: "Mom, I actually do not you think so expansive, that everyone can live, I have what can not."
My peripheral vision Miaodao Yuan Yuan Tang looked at them a cold, the eyes full of contempt contains, but I think it more or less contempt among some envious.
Jun cool finish that sentence, the atmosphere of a little ice, her mother hesitated for a long time called me a turn.
I quickly walked over, told her to wait very respectful, and she reached out and touched my head, just like many years ago I first go home to eat along with Jun when cool as an instant, I felt the illusion of the clock back the gucci handbags.
But the illusion is an illusion, after all, she sighed deeply: "the beginning of micro, after you and Yun cool, to care for each other, have the opportunity to see if Aunt."
I nodded, not knowing what kind of face expression, I think we are all quite clear, that day is too far, too far away ... ...
Jun cold did not go off somebody, but that afternoon we did not go to class.
Wooden bench sitting in the square, we have one person holding a cup of hot citron tea, she suddenly said something I did not understand the words: "From the age of sixteen, I saw Ginger milk to vomit."
See my look of confusion, she laughed again.
"At first micro-, and sometimes standing on the roadside watching people coming and going, I would think that the city still deserted than the desert, everyone is so close by, but did not know each other's feelings, so noisy, so many people in the speak, but no one was listening carefully. "
I remained motionless, and silent, and frankly, I'm really speechless.
She leaned her head leaning against my shoulder, there could not hide the sound of fatigue: "the beginning of micro, you said, some wearing masks a long time, will become the face?"
I thought Su Yun will become a cool down from this person, however, I was wrong.
Only that day, the day after, she is still walking in the crowd, the queen turned its attitude beings, except occasionally a little lax with me only a little.
Gradually, I came to understand her, and say what that means.
Some masks worn for a long time, really not get down.
I look tedium seem preoccupied thoughts, words pulled me up and away: "We breathe it out."
I looked at the hearty singing and Yun Lin twilight cool, want their own voice too embarrassed to show oneself that, they agreed.

没有评论:

发表评论