2010年12月27日星期一

Who is king left one (11)


"Oh, not ill, she has just given birth, I have not gone to yet."
"Boys and girls?"
"Under such a girl ... ... ... ... ah, it should be a girl now." She looked at me squeeze a little embarrassed laugh, added, explained, "is somewhat busy recently dizzy head. But can not let my sister heard these words, she will scold me. "
"How old is your sister than you?"
"Nine. My mother died early, so my sister told my mother the same. Although she is a rabbit, but she is 'the rabbit is also anxious to bite' in the rabbit, You Henyou potential," Wang Lan outstretched arms held up in the body and pulled badly to the interference of the "click" sound, "so trouble is here. because it is sister, so she would not listen to the words I always, always thought 'Why do you control me' . we just never stop argument. "
"But I also envy you this child, if I have a sister at home, my mom will not fire all concentrated in one person who I am, my life will be better than a lot."
Wang Lan with her familiar smile in the heart of a few seconds, looked at gucci, so I see her in a few seconds to lightly in that rejected me. Of course she also has to get along with family friction, and the shackles of similar or pressure me to express in different ways but the essence of her remarks will also be bound to scratch that. And she just pick one thing to tell me.
"I was I cancel the wedding, without telling her first. My sister at that time was pregnant with their first child, four and a half the way, but she found in the subsequent examination in children with defects, may be born if You Sancheng will congenital hearing loss. my sister called me to find time to go, she would also like to hear my opinion. I did not get a trace of hesitation, she answered a direct 'no need to remove it raw''abortion'. then there is brother in law know that the presence of her husband and others, feel that they are willing to take a risk, and only my most 'ruthless' - 'ruthless' evaluation of my sister in the future, and she was holding the phone started to cry, she cried almost fainted. "
I just want to shame them for their own without the previous conjecture of Wang Lan still had much the same with my life and shame them, "... ... that is how she decided?" I asked cautiously.
"They did not listen to my views, and the children fall down once or because my sister had a miscarriage. But I know my sister will not be forgiven me early. She will always remember the words I said, I remember very, very deep - in particular, She later learned that it was time to break off an engagement I was, of course, it was comforting me with her, she went to confront the man before, with me crying to my watering cooking. But one day she and I To go or not quarrel blind date thing, that moment she suddenly threw a 'psychopathic you now, you go to treatment,' "Wang Lan will face in maintaining the framework of the indifferent, as if they She does not spill beyond the control of liquid-like range, "she said I would have a psychopath, 'so you then want me to kill their children''can not you see I have everything'. I suddenly realized Some evil never really can not afford to eliminate. "
In most people's impression, Wang Lan is like "C programming language" or "hedge fund Tale", the Ministry of the top bad is "2002 Edition of traffic laws" like the book, if want to find a half, "Kang "or" crape myrtle "," pain "or" cold, "the passionate words, only a very embarrassing to be humiliated. However, the lower her eyes in front of me, to himself as an anchored boat that stays in the gray middle of the sea.
"This you do not mind you, and even worse, my mother also said the ... ..." what I wanted back dryly.
"Is not put no heart problems. Because I thought I was some psycho eh."
"Ah ... not funny ... friends."
"How long is the last time you fall in love before?" Wang Lan asked me rather abruptly.
"Eh? ... ... About four or five years."
"Not too far away."
"What will ... ... ... ..." I'm known to be connected Yu Zhang forgot to kiss the lips of the people.
"I almost can not remember how the love story. You know it? I mean, even if I saw good people, good people, but has no previous impulse, I would appreciate the respect, but no heart, Perhaps the first impression really do exist, but it does not go on growing, it stopped stay there, that little bit of the place. What is love? The question is not silly? Perhaps I can ask this question, we had to say that I really finished? "Wang Lan raised the table pen in her hand, revealing only the top corner to the golden roof," that features such as absent. like a radio frequency receiver is not receiving less than the a, Send it to go alien spacecraft sitting. you say, this is not that, maybe I do wrong? "
My body is very stiff, Lan Wang Nama tiny golden hands I can not happy together, "... ... Maybe you just have not met the right people really."
"Maybe," She lowered her shoulder, made a contrary voice and unnecessary action, "my sister said so previously, as well as my parents, including friends like you, many people say, so listen more times, the words to like the fact that, more like desperation-style comfort. I understand, other people can not find a more convincing, more evidence of speech, only this last card to play again. "
"... ..." I long to breath, but still can not find the answer to reverse the situation.
Back in "Titanic" came out when the public have been the play across differences of class and stature moved by love. After six months of sustained release, about hundreds of millions of people remember Kate temperature Si Leite's Munakata, and a decade past, all the young people who cry dog eat dog out of the dark romantic hall, they were greeted by the reality July society, sun, sun flower were a poisonous salt.
I understand the remarks of Wang Lan said, strange, I must admit that I feel terrible amnesia growing share of the virus just as warm as devouring cells, they become hard to be bad, the black part, I will lose every time to be stupid like move the upper body of vaporization, liquefaction lower body, like the root of misfortune suffered an accident banana experiment fails, I will lose all previous movies that Ye Hao Ye Hao Japanese TV drama, or fiction comic books, etc., which in my inner chain reaction, and finally let me on the subway, no one else at the dinner table suddenly happy with, a look of "we the people, really happy so happy," the terminally ill, I will have been deeply moved by its words, like once in verse of Wang Xiaobo's famous article, he describes himself in love is a silly but infinitely lovely boy, "I love you I love I love it."
"You produce more to move around Yeah," Zhang Yu of the world, men are falling from the days of the pie, "Suo all know men go online to download the raw footage, find their own way out."
"I know what you mean, do not compare you to get the gucci handbags! ... ..." Yes, I'm not much better where to go, and I simply did belong to the same level of Wang Lan miserable: two tigers, running fast, run fast, no tail, one has no ears, really strange, really strange.
, "Oh yes, speaking of this, I have made a boyfriend." Suddenly pop out a microphone the other end.
"Is it?" But I'm not surprised.
"QQ group in the know before, and take a few good feeling."
"Met yet?"
"Came back just after a meal, except when he choked a beer made me feel slightly queasy, the other was okay."
"Well, I wish you success." I used to see the eye wall of the calendar.
If ordinary people's love is a marathon, what should toss a hundred and eighty miles, then swimming Zhang Yu is love, and for the butterfly, and the meters, the world record within the twenty-three seconds, than "Do not leave back soon, "the ad insertion is more brief. I always check before she was a happy single woman, after landing to report text messages from her new term has just claimed her boyfriend, and two weeks past, Canlan at the airport Tongdao end, is still the single female Yu Zhang happy smile, positive, and beside the uncle, speaking in accents of Chairman Mao warm chat.

没有评论:

发表评论