2010年12月29日星期三

Now this year, who's marriage is not derailed 16



I cry at home alone, Wu Xin come. She looked at me sympathetically and said, "Li Xu Fei, I knew you could not pass the bucket! How could you take things too hard it? I do not let you treat yourself, how thin like this?"
"Wu Xin, I can not! I love him, I do not care about money or not, I only care about him! I want him to love me one! Wu Xin, why do they not only talk, but also frequent text messages to contact? Even their do not QQ chat, also promised not to gossip, and can still have a lot of text messages in December, between! "
I fall into the grievance and resentment into their full-back out.
I broke down in tears: "I think the gucci..... ...... divorce!"
Faint Xin Wu, said: "Li Xu Fei, even if you divorce, find one, you can ensure that people are children? Li Xu Fei, you should think: No matter how, Zhao Liwei better than those children! You Just when you look back to the city of Zhao Zi-a father, and that the father although flawed, but have fundamental! say he is not ignoring home! you have to do is to sight the net, a good kind to yourself! "
I cry in silence.
"Li Xu Fei, Cheng Zhihong outside the baseless rumor I have heard some, but he still, as always, we Nianglia love for me. Young couples with old age, middle-aged Canadian partner is the roommate."
I first heard these arguments! But also the mouth of Wu Xin! Students inside, most watched, most envy is Wu Xin - the husband, gentle, lovely son, a house and a car with middle class!
The happiness of others is like a beautiful dress, even if there full of fleas, but the wear on the body, it was noted that only the surface of the gorgeous! Do I have fleas clothes should continue to wear on the body?
Afternoon, I put Wu Xin away after the children go to school then take home, I did not expect Zhao Liwei returned early. He says that he bought rice Xipixiaolian come. Front of the children, and I did not say anything. Kids do not know we were fighting at noon, he greeted him see Zhao Liwei eat Western fast food to Le Diandian the go.
Zhao Liwei said to his son: "Light know what to eat, so your mother can eat it!"
"Mom, you eat it!"
I took out a bag of yogurt from the refrigerator, said: "You hurry to eat! Mother to lose weight!"
Samsam he looked at me, arrogant and tough afternoon had disappeared without a trace.
Son finished work, to sleep, he pulled me into the library strong.
I said coldly: "say yes, let's divorce!"
"Wife, are angry words I said, this is not the number! People that life is not easy, but can not get emotional! You have no feelings I'm not, I you're not bad, we still continue to live the easy life we now ! my wife, I guarantee that will not be hands-on, and kick you, I am also very sorry, but why are you still die with stubborn, do not know just say so soft! "
I ignored him and began the novel in the computer point of view.
In fact, Wu Xin, or if my heart says go. Yang Liping me think of remarriage is the first condition of the road the man of her daughter Tingting to good, for our children, I do not want to divorce. Is not middle-aged couples roommates plus partner? As long as no grid, I accept that! At that moment, all my heart suddenly evaporated gas!
Zhao Liwei suddenly the power cut off, picked up I went into the bedroom, do not kiss me while walking. He put me on the bed, the desire to find joy. We have no bed a long time, he seemed to be somewhat urgent.
His hot lips kiss on me, I just feel warm, a slight stimulation.
I'm sober, my mood, I do not have emotion, no desire Cheng Huan.
His body is hot, following the hard up against me, mute the sound in my ear, said: "Wife, I love you!"
He love me? My heart smile.
I want to refuse, they can not refuse. I do my duty when it is!
I let him slipped out of pajamas, cold pressing of the touch my body!
When he entered my body, no lubricating liquid, tingling came, I had to hold him tightly to contain his further action.
He slowly rhythm, I assumed he loves me, he always loved me, the pain was getting canceled. I will not dry to the pain, I slowly try to respond to him ... ...
My heart still ...... just like a calm pool of water, without a ripple.
Looked at him hard in the sport, I could not bear to lose his interest, pretending to pleasure groaning and, after the, or even pretend to orgasm screaming for the new gucci handbags ......
Look at him and fell asleep, I toss and turn, can not sleep ... ...
Them to realize how much pleasure I only know my own!
This is purely sensual!
Boring! Boring!
Whom they had!
In February, I went to check details of phone calls, that I hate the phone number does not occur again, I will not salty and he was not pale Xiahun. Stay there an instant Chinese New Year, to enter the spring in March. I pretend they are just ordinary colleagues, as long as they are no longer intimate contact, the child his father was my husband.
This day is a Saturday, Zhao Liwei went to overtime. My son and I wake up, eat lunch, I took him to People's Square son to play, the way to go next to the Xinhua Bookstore to buy a few books.
People's Square is very busy, two of three three guys walk in the spring in March.
Son play dragonfly hive! He handed pinch, elegant bamboo dragonfly to fly the air, then slowly down. Son rerun the last picked it up at me hands pinch, bamboo dragonfly flying toward me. Slips, deflection at right, next to the cafe to fly.
Threw it in the window before falling.
Son see dragonfly fly far away to me like a baby and said: "Mom, you there from the past, you pick up to!"
I walked over, picked it up. The rise of the moment, I saw the curtains did not pull strict, leaving a great gap. Inside, Zhao Liwei head down holding leaves, leaves a slight trembling in his arms ......
He had come here to work overtime!
Wang Ran-stricken I choose to flee, I took my son fled to a nearby bookstore.
Pain?
Pain!
Numb the pain!
Even if my heart has been recognized, and the divorced woman is no different, but saw them close the lens, still sad, disappointed!
Zhao Liwei close the lens and leaves torn the last stick in my mind, the last crazy idea!
Why do we deceiving! Self-deception!
Better to let go ......
Evening, Zhao Liwei back, me and my son is eating. Son to see him, happy to say: "Daddy! Fast food! Mother stewed pork ribs can be delicious!"
Zhao Liwei secretly look at me. I pretended he secretly eyes, bow their heads to eat.
Zhao Liwei color good, his face with pleasure. He smiled and said: "eat more delicious! Father eaten!"
Between me and Zhao Liwei things except child, husband and wife sexual relationships, there is actually very little overlap. I am more and more like walking with him!
Dinner, he saw his TV, I play my computer. Nearly ten, and I wash finished, lying in bed wide, infinite sadness. Zhao Liwei ears heard the sound of the water bath, more solitude. I looked at the ceiling, empty eyes, unconsciously I actually laughing and crying aloud.
Zhao Liwei wore a wet hair came in and asked: "What are you laughing? Is not the argument I come for?"
He did not hear the laughter that I just smile, smile is a piercing! I do not care for him, his hands had been trapping me in the chest. So, I said coldly: "You do not have the wrong room, wrong one, right?"
He surprised a moment, Samsam the stop, said: "crazy!" He walked away dissatisfied for gucci bags.

没有评论:

发表评论