2010年12月27日星期一

No mother, whom struggle? (1)

QI wish to speak excellent little story of his shoes, there are many other stories.
QI wish really did not expect the small, now groomed Zoran has suffered so many hardships. As time will be buried in a lot of truth, representation, be deceiving.
"... ... I really do not have the heart to think about it, Xiangqilaijiu uncomfortable. My sister is the greatest woman under the sun ... ... At that time, she also only 20 years old, university degree ... ah ... my parents buried End After that, she did not shed a tear, forced to. She said she only strong, we can not be bullied. She told me: 'Andy, Do not worry, there are sister, no one can bully you.' No sister, no I am today. my sister, a person, instead of my parents. You know, little wish? her very hard, especially very tired ... ... I can live up to the superior who in this life, but my sister does not can be. "
Qi Zhu quietly accepted small. She was not good at comforting people, or that at this time for excellence, has been immersed in a self-serving too painful emotions in the way it feels. So, she could only hold his hand, give him the silent comfort.
Excellence seems woke up, looked back at Qi struggling small wish: "a small wish, I asked you, do not bearing bearing raw gas. He was just a child, naive, you are not accustomed to grab our attention. A small wish, I will be doubly nice to you, you promise me, okay? "
Zhu Qi little bit angry, he is so stingy person? Clothes destroyed, although very distressed, but it is dead, after all, no need to struggle hard for it. Is in his eyes that he really is a meeting with the kids care about the people? She knew that this time the mood swings of excellence, not attack, then pressing the displeasure of my gucci bags, saying: "You do not please I will not be angry, but not much business." Hesitated a moment, she softly asked: " sister is not upset? "
"She is not for you. I do not know how, and my sister recently, it seems very happy. She seems to have a secret let me know."
"You can not even think too much. Who did not point a secret? Between even the best people, but also do not want to show his side. May be, may be sister recently tired of it. ... We are more concerned about her ..."
Speaks, excellent grabbed her hand and moved to say: "Thank you for a small wish, nice to have you."
Zhu Qi little carried away, uncomfortable and said: "Now my sister is my family."
Superior, why are you so easily satisfied? At this moment, Qi suddenly have an impulse to a small wish, want to have to hug the man. And she really did. Excellent eyes lit up like Shashi, and also warm, clinging to the arms of the woman.
At this moment, warm and rich.
Zoran see the crestfallen look great too painful. However, at that moment, she really can not control. She wants to vent, want to make yourself better. Therefore, in addition to "torture" people who are willing to tolerate her, no other way.
Already dark, remnants of old age and slightly like a beauty bright, gratuitous people get sad. Zoran and the clock Shenxiu small trail in the mountains walking, there is a tie not a tie to talking.
"He has so big, I never told him such a heavy, Ah-hsiu, you say that I have a problem? Are unable to control a little, wanted to hurt, my heart was sad to see others comfortable. just like I suffered these many hardships, she took someone else to scapegoat. I'm worried that I will go on like this schizophrenia. "
"Feel bad of course need to vent, simmering just something wrong with it. You simply hold back out of that, you know? Thinking about this, fearing that, anxious to take care of all the world's people, to only that you give yourself behind. Then you talk about yourself, about what your plans? "
"I do not know. Last night, we tried it ... ... No, what methods are used, and how not a line ... ... I did not hold back, the spot started to cry ... ... no back to life today, wanted to get angry only give his own views to Andy to curse. Axiu, you said I were particularly strong this desire is not perverted? others do not, right? "
"Hey, you can not say that. You normal. You say that not a dig at me? Like me, ah, is not missing, every few days to be able to catch the last. You see, on my frequency, I always stir it. You have hold back how long? three years, more terror! to put me, I do not custom make what happened to fuck it! "
"In the past I have refrained to last night did not hold back, I feel particularly aggrieved. I am now 35 years old, at least ten years in the future, right? I'm going to keep living widowed ten years."
"Oh, I tell you how many times? You would not listen, you are not self-flagellation? You are not willing to divorce, the teacher is not willing to betray Mo went out to look a man, that simple, ah, something that adult products store No? I going to buy you, it always okay? Anyway, I'm not afraid to lose face. hey I'm telling you, you should never stop looking for your trouble. Qing period had been a law, if the man's penis does not exceed , Oh, I forgot the specific number of centimeters, in short, if you as a man able to meet this standard, then I'm sorry, I'm your wife, I can confidently tell you disband requirements. It has a legal support ah! what 'memory Justice, Annihilate Desire ', they are all shit. you're hungry do not eat alone? this thing, too. any of us has a right to enjoy sexual pleasure, natural rights to include this. "
"Ah-hsiu, you say how do I so Bitter. Never graduated from college, father and mother all died; teeth mad raising my brother, the result of a marriage on the defection of the people; a relationship now, but also the whole big movement, until now, have side effects. All the world's misfortune, it seems to have met me. "
"Line ... ... Zhuo boss, I found you really have signs of Xianglinsao, and this is very healthy. You do not for anything else, they have to think about for my godson. Are you going to let him face a nervous mother after ? What is this with no difference? you fuckin himself is an orphan, know this feeling, right? you listen to me. I do, can give you time to do your preparation, it is no problem, right? You gotta psychological on the pass, can we the next step. But hey, before, that is, from now on, you, and find other things to do, enrich your life, the whole point of many interesting things. you all these years, as Like a gucci handbags  for your excellence, MO teacher, I worked hard godson. I tell you, attention will be concentrated too bad, is not conducive to healthy development of your mind. "
Zoran silent child, and finally looked up, his face with a hint of a smile: "bell Shenxiu, I found that you discuss your love of the thing involved is particularly talented, and even natural rights are out, that is not afraid to go out people laugh. "
"Well, if I was afraid of people joke, but also alive? Who love to laugh who laughed, I have been comfortable on the line."
However, the world can have several "clock Shenxiu" mean? Most people can not be arbitrary to be alive.
Because the sister state is not good, excellent for the time being to please her parents without the Elegant Fashion. He called brother asked, can only vaguely brother said: "She recently too tired, did not got it together." Is not it? Excellence does not believe this argument can not help but inquisitive. Finally, Mo Shenxing so said: "your sister in this life, to focus both on our bodies. Therefore, we can not have a rag of sorry for her."
This sentence is more confusing to excellent. Sounds, is the good word sentence. Can be a refined, but rather is in distress. In the end what happened?
Excellence and whereabouts clock Shenxiu inquire. The answer is very Shenxiu style bell: "In fact, your sister has recently considered the issue a monk. But do not choose the right settled in, so it is entangled. But do not worry, this problem will be solved soon."
"A monk?" Excellent shocked. He feels this is not possible, but rare is the serious tone bell Shenxiu overawed, heart of a panic to the loss of discretion.
Put down the phone, excellent galleries have arrived Zoran, Zhong Shenxiu too. I saw him look edgy, very giving face to the spot to laugh: "Zhuo Andy, are you? You believe this shit?"

没有评论:

发表评论