2010年12月20日星期一

So you are here (6)

Zhang shore today
Hang up the phone open the windows in Paris in June is not too hot, but it was full of summer flavor. I have windows facing the courtyard door, on the first floor.
After Mrs. Philip fat landlord, knocked on my window, smiling, asked: "There is fresh cherries, I just pick, you have to please?"
I found myself always smiling, to hear his voice from the moment it is impossible to suppress out from the bottom of my heart
little joy.
Summer in Paris very good ah.
That day, I wear a purple skirt and light orange thin hair coat to work. Used with children is very slippery soles, must be stamped out loud the sound was hard felt more secure. I did not want to wear shoes so difficult to walk, but I know the units in the other female colleagues do not like me, so something to work on picking up and dress up.
Had a big purple button shoes Shangzhui, a step on the left and right. I take a very loud voice, into the office, and my heart is not practical. and i forget to bring my gucci handbags back .
Sure enough, not to the office in the Lao Wan before the three to one by one female colleague asked me yesterday Guaishengguaiqi Why did not come to work. I do not know who answered the telephone yesterday, hypocritically asked me not to come to work. So it had explained to them one by one, the MTR is broken, the car have a personal emergency medical emergency, other passengers pulled the emergency brakes.
The three female colleagues wearing a plaid shirt obsolete, one wearing the big glasses, plastic box, and one wearing braces. Dodge their cunning eyes, I only know that they do not like me, but do not know why the first day of work behind them to whisper.
Adopts a lower profile but is often useless, a boy came in the office on my computer to find information, a flat head girl in the back was cynical to say: "Watch yourself ah Liu, Wu Ya computer who can not
to see. "causing quite exaggerated laughter.
That male colleagues do not know how to do, and actually knocked a panic to bolt. People who smile more exaggerated.
Office of the President of my desk in the back, is back to work all the time, the left is garish white walls. Since I come to work later, found behind the desk all the other farther away from me, so I have a gap between them.
Lao Wan After a child into the office, have very hot weather is also a long-sleeved shirt and tie tightly. Shirt tucked in pants, and his neck is very short, tie lines to cut back to a very ridiculous.
He saw me, his eyes smiled and cough twice, said: "Miss ya come, help me today, the accounts of last week out of it."
I nodded my head, get the accounts table. I did not understand accounting, these are the easiest to write copy copying the work, but the pay is not low. I was jealous and road Jingjing to say that you read too Haozhaogongzuo accounting, unlike our liberal arts students, read the master is underachievement.
My cell phone ring is the wind whistles, the old rules million can call the office but can not hear the phone ring tones. So I tune into the voice of the lowest placed in the hand, while on the accounts side of the glance screen. and the gucci bags .
Zhang and off shore in the work space called, is useless to say the words.
Four o'clock asked if he could talk to the Seine river, five asked if he could see a movie, six asked if he could have dinner together.
Lao Wan probably see that I have something, not words, just come over Tititata added a stack of checks and asked me to sort out. Done something wrong happens to a bill, I had to tear up the whole all over again.
I Helehaoji glass of ice water all afternoon, but still find it impossible to calm down.
I suddenly found that I sort of want to see him - that dark, tall, wearing a yellow raincoat man.
Half past seven, I was finally out of the office building.
Zhang shore telephone, such as about and to "work it?"
"Ah."
"I am also driven to Paris. Where we meet you?"
"You better sit C lines, and in the ST-MICHEL car, and I wait for you at the station."
"Good. I'll see."
I arrived earlier, in his will to the subway station to sit down and wait quietly.
After a half an hour, he did not come. I saw the phone, there are already more than twenty missed calls out. Around too noisy, always hear the bell, it may be me thinking, ignore everything around him.
I played in the past: "Hello." Only a half-ring was pick up the sound, "Wu Ya, You can go home, do not wait for me. I'm lost, do not know where. I went to your house to see you, you Do not wait. "
"Ah? Line ah. Do you remember how to get it?" I was secretly saying, stupid na.
"Fool," he Maqi I come back, "If I know how to go get lost it? But you can rest assured that I shall find. Wait for it."
I thought about it, said yes.
The other to wait until half past eleven, I'm hanging in online diary. Suddenly wanted to check his name, he was in the car and I said: "Little girl, I really was not bad, you see my documents." I like to think of his laugh.
As he took a large plastic card, it should be considered a celebrity.
GOOGLE I entered it in two words actually came out a lot of news.
I turned page after page down, one by one, read on.
Only known that he is like a person.
He had to take over the AIDS village under the lens with a crying face. The man was pulled straight deepened to sit still to go, everywhere Cang Yi, only the tears shed, the goes to the off-type thin face has been numb.
He reported a teenager to fight with the disease I have also seen on television. At that time still at home, my mother leaned forward to give his body to discuss exchange some money, while peeling pistachios.
He went to shoot the Nanjing Massacre have experienced a number of old, there is a skinny hand shot out, the background blurred, but go on long extended.
When he was stationed in the designated hospitals for SARS That all the people shooting catastrophe. I just graduated from college that year, being held in the school can not go out. At that time the small boy to buy sugar, chicken rolls and dumbbells QQ sent, we embrace across the gate, like many couples in general.
He also went to shoot a small coal mines in the lives of workers, to get France to winning the day wrapped in my coat was still far in the southern daze.
And that behind the thousands of photos, taken with a colleague of his portrait. He half-hidden in the darkness, the camera on his knees. Tears, only for the suffering of others.
There are others with a snap, and he carried a black box camera.
Only the side, and looked all over the world do not seem to be focused to the eye. Those photos so good, I think one by one click save, thought they did not.
At this time, the phone rang.
Zhang shore is calling, I look at the table has a half past twelve.
"I'm in the subway station, on your doorstep this, and I want to give you a little something." I quickly ran out, then came back to take gucci bags.
I panic and went to subway station, a turn to see him.
I slow down the pace, watching the man went to him. Gray jacket, or carrying a big, big one package. He did tall, micro Yang Zhetou, the way the world is not looked down on.
His white sweat, a bit embarrassed to say: "come."
I nodded.
"You have sleep it. I do not know the way, do not know where to cast, and lost several times." And then immediately said, "You see, I still found him in Paris, nor is it more complicated terrain Mody. "Then, his first smile.
Moon good. The catastrophe has experienced many life and death, the man standing in front of me smiling, looking anxious as teenagers.
He said: "Tomorrow I will go to Germany and went to a month."
I nodded, "know."
He added: "I brought you a thing."
Having come from a packet of clothes, including herself tightly.
I opened it, two dumplings.
Zhang shore looked at me and began to smile, "at noon today people invited us to eat dumplings, I feel very good to eat, we should give you two. Today is Dragon Boat Festival."

没有评论:

发表评论