2011年2月22日星期二

charity




Provoke public dissatisfaction with the emperor reporter James: I am a magician like Jordan Kobe 
James may not be the first card, but his performance in Los Angeles certainly letting himself to the legendary one step further. Emperor played a full match of 32 minutes and 20 seconds, scored 29 points, 12 rebounds and 10 assists, is the NBA history, Jordan in 1997, following the second after the All-Star scored in the "triple double" of the player. 

"I want the court to show my talent at both ends, play defense, rebound, cut points, leading the team win," James said, "we failed to seize the last chance, so I was disappointed. But, look The success of this year's All-Star, I am very happy. " 

James naturally asked about Kobe Bryant. "He played very well, from the beginning to show the full aggressive, he is doing today - Kobe Bryant to do every day, that is to score," James said, "He may be basketball scorer in the history of one of the best, he helped his team win the game, the award up to their name. " 

James also took a number of current players and legends made a comparison. "When you talk about the All-Star game, they (the Magic, Jordan, etc.) is the greatest player," James said, he also said, NBA and now a lot of legendary players who are also close to "game the past Ai Asia - Thomas, now - Chris Paul, in the past - Michael Jordan, there are now - Kobe Bryant; the past, the magician, now me, this list can continue. race has not changed too much, we just like walking along the footsteps of their predecessors, so that more and more entertaining game. " 

Emperor of the Union will strike also talk about their view: "I'm not sure, I think we all hope it will not strike, you look at this game, how exciting, not just today's game, the whole weekend is very interesting." 

The end of the race also means the end of All-Star break. A reporter asked James, what impressed me most this weekend is what? Unexpectedly, the emperor did not mention any of what happened on the pitch. "The most exciting thing was that I was off to do public service activities, JAY-Z and I went to the local Boys and Girls Club in Los Angeles (Gucci), reconstruction of the stadium for the children so that they can not only sing and dance on the inside can also be done with manual activities, "James said," All-Star break did not make me feel tired, I am also with a lot of rest, sleep 12 hours a day basically. I did not look tired, like, right? haha . "

没有评论:

发表评论